Machine learning gives computers the ability to learn to solve specific type of tasks without being explicitly programmed.
Machine Learning for Java Developers is a 2 day intensive training designed for Java development teams who want to add machine learning into their solutions. The training gives basic understanding of machine learning concepts and techniques, and provides hands on exercises in Java code. An exercise during the training also includes a use case of your choice for applying machine learning, preferable related to some of the projects that you’re working on.
You will learn to:
- Recognize problems and features that could benefit from machine learning
- Design machine learning procedure for specific problems including data processing, model building and evaluation
- Use various Java machine learning libraries and tools
Training Content Outline
- Introduction to machine learning
- Linear Regression
- Logistic regression
- Neural networks
- Adalines and Perceptrons
- Multi Layer Perceptron and Backpropagatopn
- Skills: Basic Java programming
- Software: Java 8, some Java IDE (preferable NetBeans), Maven, Git