Zoran Sevarac is an entrepreneur and Associate Professor at Department for Software Engineering and Laboratory for Artificial Intelligence at Faculty of Organisational Sciences, University of Belgrade, Serbia. His main interests are software engineering and artificial intelligence. He is also:
- Co-Founder and CEO of Deep Netts, a next generation Deep Learning platform for Java, that will greatly simplify development and integration of deep learning solutions for software developers.
- Founder and lead developer of the world’s leading open source Java neural network framework Neuroph (winner of Duke Choice Award 2013)
Neuroph is lightweight Java neural network framework to develop common neural network architectures. It contains well designed, open source Java library with small number of basic classes which correspond to basic NN concepts.
- Member of JavaChampions programe
The Java Champions are an exclusive group of passionate Java technology and community leaders who are community-nominated and selected under a project sponsored by Oracle. Java Champions get the opportunity to provide feedback, ideas, and direction that will help Oracle grow the Java Platform.
- Member of Oracle Developer Champions programe
Oracle Developer Champions have expertise in modern development such as Cloud, microservices, containers, DevOps, continuous delivery, open source technologies, and SQL/NoSQL databases. These professionals are contributors to open source projects, authors on contemporary development approaches, and speakers at prominent Oracle (Oracle Code, JavaOne) and top industry conferences such as Devoxx, Developer Week, Velocity, and QCon.
- Apache NetBeans Initial Commiter and contributor
The Apache Net Beans contributors is a community-driven group of highly skilled NetBeans users and developers. They participate at on mailing lists and developer forums, providing new, interesting and informative content as well as developing new and creative ways to promote NetBeans.